AT has professionals available to perform virtually any task required in the development of hardware and software.
Major areas of expertise include:
H/W Design & Development
- Specification development
- Design document development
- New or existing technology
- Fabricate & test
- Write new or use existing scripts
- Final product acceptance.
- CMOS, BiCMOS, PLL, RFIC, ASIC, GaAS MMIC, HPA’s, LNA’s, multi layer boards, thin film technology, DAC/ADC, impedance matching, FPGA, VHDL and other specialized devices.
- PCB design and verification
S/W Design & Development
- Custom applications & end user support
- Java, C/C++, HTML, PERL, Unix, SQL, VB, Fortran and Assembly
- Define requirements and develop the solution
- Most platforms.
- HIPAA consultation and implementation